So, I guess I get what I want, we are having a girl!! We had our Ulrasound on Wednesday and we were able to see our little girl. At first she was not moving at all. She was being very stubborn and was in a ball. LOL But after a minute of prodding her we were able to see her kick her legs and get all of her measurements. The Nurse said she was measuring right on target, so my due date remains unchanged. Jeff and I are so excited and I can't wait to start decorating the nursery and buying all sorts of things for the baby. Bring on the Shopping!!!!!
4 comments:
CONGRATS! Girls are the best! U will absolutely love it and u guys will be perfect parents for a little girl! Can't wait to see her!
Congratulations Hollie. I am so excited to hear that you are pregnant. I have not been to church forever since I am home with my little one and I just found your blog on Trisha's site. I am thrilled that you are having a girl. Our girls can be little buddies :)
Congratulations!! How fun for you and Jenni to both be having girls!
Girls are so much fun. And the shopping...so cute. It's almost scary how darling little girl clothes are :) I love it! YAY for girl!
Post a Comment