February 24, 2008

O HAPPY DAY


I'm exicted about two things!! First my quilt is done! YAY!! I think it turned out so great. I cut out and sewed all the pieces together, and then I had this lady do the machine quilting on it. She did such a good job and was very reasonable. I then had my Grandma do the binding on it. It looks soo Good!! I now need to do the valance and the bed skirt. The second thing I am excited about is my glasses. I know some people are like ok...great I got a new pair of glasses but for the blind like me it is great! I love them. They are so cute! I started wearing glasses when I was three years old. My right eye is so bad that I had to wear a patch on my good eye, I used it cry about it. I got my first set of contacts when I was five, and have been wearing contacts ever since. My other glasses were seven years old and I knew I needed to have my prescription updated and also I wanted them for when we have our new little one. I am so happy..I can see! Life is good!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

THE CUTEST!!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!! I'm excited to see your cute new glasses too! love ya

Villarreal's said...

Absolutely Adorable! Seriously, u got some talent lady! I know I would definatley need some help if I were even to attempt that! Ur baby girl will love cuddling up in it!

Holly said...

Holls, it turned out so adorable!! Your baby girl will be sleepin in fashion!!

Michelle said...

I love it, you have an eye for putting cute patterns together. Way to go!!!

Heidi said...

Hollie--So cute, I love it and think you did a great job.

Joy said...

THat is the cutest flipping thing I have ever seen.

Michelle said...

Hollie, hey, I didn't know that you bloged? I have one too. check it out and we can keep in touch. swensens-happilyeverafter.blogspot.com