March 30, 2008

The Competition


Last Saturday we got our baby furniture. Yeah, I'm so exicted!! Jeff's parents and my parents came out to help. It was so fun to watch the Grandpas put it together. The Grandpa's were trying to race Jeff and my nephew, Jefferson, to see who could be the fastest. The Grandpa's said they had the experience but Jeff said he had youth on his side. Men are crazy!! I was glad to have the Crib finished without falling apart. Nice Work Men!! I just have to put a couple finishing touches on the nursery and then you will see the final pics.....I know the anticipation is killing you!!!!

9 comments:

Jenni said...

love love LOVING the fun wall!! The furniture looks awesome and I am super excited to see it all put together.

Christiansen's said...

I really can't wait to see the final pictures. It is going to look oh so very cute when it is all together. It makes me want to change Sadies :)

Joy said...

It looks so cute! I can't wait to see it all done. I can't wait to see you!! Call me, please.

Holly said...

I LOVE the pink stripes. Looks like Jeff did some good math on making them perfect!!

Villarreal's said...

The room looks so good! Lots of patience and talent... I will have to run over to ur house when it is done!

Shari said...

Hollie, your nursery looks so cute!! I love the background of your blog as well. Anyways, just wanted to leave you the link to my blog...it's coreyandshari.blogspot.com. I will call you later this week and we will talk about a girl's night out next week.

Christiansen's said...

You have been tagged. Go to my blog to see what to do :)

rochelle said...

I need to see the nursery completed. I am hoping for a picture soon....

Kurt and Katie Rowley said...

Men ARE crazy! I especially love how hard grandpa Bill is working in all of the pictures! ;0)