March 16, 2008

Feveryear Shower

Yesterday, Jeff's family threw me a shower. We got lots of great stuff for the baby girl. Jeff and I are so grateful of all the support and love we have from our Family. Our baby will be so loved by her Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles!! His sisters, sister-in-laws, and mom did a great job planning the shower. We played some fun games and enjoyed each others company. We are so blessed to have them in your lives.



Here is a pictures of the Feveryear girls (We missed you Stefanie)
Thanks for putting this together. It was great!



Jeff and I are so lucky to have Nancy in our lives. She spoiled the baby rotten! We love ya Nancy!



This is a picture of my sister-in-law Tamie. She is expecting a month after us! Jenni, my sister is also expecting 3 weeks before us. We are excited to have a new cousins on both sides of the family.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

WOWSERS!!! I had no idea you finally had a belly!! SUPER CUTE, I'm glad your shower was so fun!

Joy said...

I am glad you had a great shower. I wish I could be there for any of your showers, I got an invite in the mail- the cutest invite ever. Sorry I can't be there! I can't wait to meet your little girl. :)