Here I am just bawling because your little girl is soo beautiful and I just want to hold her so bad. I feel like such a terrible aunt because I haven't even called, but I've been just swamped with the fundraiser chocolates. It will all be over soon and then I am coming over! I Love you guys!
8 comments:
Congrats Hollie & Jeff! She is a beautiful little girl!!!!
her little boppy is so cute! She looks so sweet lying there! So fun!
my little aleah friend...oh how I want to squeeze you and introduce you to your fav cous, Macy Jane...awesome pics, she is a DOLL!
Here I am just bawling because your little girl is soo beautiful and I just want to hold her so bad. I feel like such a terrible aunt because I haven't even called, but I've been just swamped with the fundraiser chocolates. It will all be over soon and then I am coming over! I Love you guys!
YEAH! What a cutie patutty! Congrats Hollie. I love her name too. :-)
those turned out so cute! I love the yellow flower headband. that looks so cute one her!
Aww!! I'm so excited that I get to see her tomorrow! We're so happy for you guys. Happy Mother's Day!
You guys are parents!!! Congratulations I am so happy for you!! Happy Mothers Day ;)
Post a Comment