June 1, 2008

Blessing Day



So, Miss Aleah Nicole got blessed today. What a great day!! We have nine o'clock church, so we were up by 5:30. But we were on time to church. Jeff gave Aleah such a sweet blessing. I'm so lucky to have a great and wonderful husband. Afterwards, we went to the club house and had a fabalous luncheon. Yummy food and great family, what more can a little girl ask for!!





On her way to church...



Our little family, we are so blessed to have her in life. We love our little girl!!






We are so blessed to have such great family. Everybody is always asking to hold Aleah. Everybody loves her so much!! Y'all can come over at three in the morning and hold her anyone is welcome!!







Rapped around mommy's finger

3 comments:

Joy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is a little angel in her dress. I love her and I love the tutu pics as well!

Jenni said...

what a little honey!! so sad we couldn't make it, but give her a BIG fat hug and kiss for us!

MerrittBadges said...

I used to think the middle-of-the-night feedings were the worst, until I realized that it was the only time I got to spend with my babies alone without having someone or something (ie: phone)interupting me. I'd love to come over and hold her in the wee-morning hours! Definately one of my favorite times of the day with a beautiful little angel! Just call--I just don't have the plumbing to help curb her hunger!