I have been meaning to post pictures of Aleah's room, so here they finally are!! I love how the room turned out. Jeff did a great job painting. Thank you babe!! I still want to get a few more accessories, but haven't found anything great. One thing I am exicted about is my grandma's rocker. It is a 86 year old rocker, my mom and grandma are up in Idaho this week and are bringing it back with them. I can't wait to see it. I think it will add the prefect touch to the room.
So cute Holly! you were meant to have a girl! I love her accesories! All those bows looks like so much fun and the American Girl doll so cute! Also, did you make that quilt on her bed? I love it!
Hi Hollie. Don't know if you remember me or not Britta. Well i have been peaking in on you and your cute family through Jenni's blog. I have to know where you get your bows? Come visit me at my blog coloradochristensens.blogspot.com It is so good to see you.
hey neighbor! We miss seeing you guys! Jeff walking around outside... Natalia asking if she can have more cookies. :) The room looks gorgeous. You did a fabulous job!
I thought it was a great idea to make Aleah's room look similar to Jeff's room growing up ;) ha ha ha.. J/K I miss Squatter Cove & having you guys next door. I hope things are going well.
8 comments:
It's GORGEOUS!!! You are so talented. Did you come up with that on your own? I love it!! Come design my house!
That turned out beautiful! Well done on the stripes! I love the quilt....who made that?
That room is beautiful! Will you adopt me?
So cute Holly! you were meant to have a girl! I love her accesories! All those bows looks like so much fun and the American Girl doll so cute! Also, did you make that quilt on her bed? I love it!
Hi Hollie. Don't know if you remember me or not Britta.
Well i have been peaking in on you and your cute family through Jenni's blog.
I have to know where you get your bows?
Come visit me at my blog
coloradochristensens.blogspot.com
It is so good to see you.
So cute!! I love the accessory board :) Good job on those stripes Jeff!
hey neighbor! We miss seeing you guys! Jeff walking around outside... Natalia asking if she can have more cookies. :) The room looks gorgeous. You did a fabulous job!
I thought it was a great idea to make Aleah's room look similar to Jeff's room growing up ;) ha ha ha.. J/K
I miss Squatter Cove & having you guys next door. I hope things are going well.
Post a Comment