July 3, 2008

Two months old...how time flys

I can't believe my baby girl is two months old. She is discovering new things and we love seeing her learn and grow. We have been taking pictures the last month, and it is fun to see how fast she changes. In June I went back to work, Jeff stays with the baby and loves Daddy and daughter time.



But Aleah gets pretty tired with Daddy giving her kisses all the time.



Peanut is such a big girl, and now takes baths in a little tub instead of the sink. She loves bathtime!!



This month she got her first bandaid, she is a brave little girl. We were cutting her nails and lets just say she was a little squirmy.



We love going on walks!! Aleah loves being outside, by the end for our walks she is pretty tired!! I love the warm weather.



I love this picture. I will wake up to check on her, and she has scooted herself down to the bottom of the bassinet. We have a strong little girl. Daddy thinks she is ready for the crib, I on the other hand, thinks she is too little. We will see who wins.



Just being a silly mom!!




Baby girl loves her dolly. Everytime I change her diaper she loves looking up at her dolly and smiling at it!! Little things like that make me so happy!!



How can I forget her dates with Mr. Ladies man. Aleah loves hanging out with Cade. And we have a pretty good time too;)




Oh the joy you bring into our lives!! We love our baby girl!!

3 comments:

rochelle said...

oh, she is so cute! I love her so much!

Jenni said...

okay, she is becoming the CHUBBSSSS!! I can't wait to hug her! And hello, LOVE her little canvas tenney runners!

Christiansen's said...

It is so crazy to think how they grow so fast. I love the picture of Jeff kissing her and her cute little face she is making.