August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday

August is such a crazy birthday month in our family, both my sisters and my moms birthdays are this month. How lucky am I to celebrate all month long with the most important ladies in my life. I love my mom and sisters oh so much!!





We all love hanging out together, and we are always laughing or being silly about something. I love our friendship and how close we are. You all are such a great example to me!! I can't wait until Jenni will live closer(hopefully). What crazy times we will have. Thank you for being such great sisters and wonderful best friends. Love you tons!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most beautiful gals!!!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

thanks poops!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you posted a pic of Jenni! It has been a long time since I have seen her. You all look so beautiful! My sis is going to be calling you for a haircut! You are sweet about my jacket! It looks so much cuter on! When I wear I will take a picture and post it!

rochelle said...

ah thanks buddy (said in a really low voice). I look so stinkin' chubby. Hello new workout routine, my name is chubby poops and I need to lose a few. Ahhh-when will the lbs drop off?

rochelle said...

seriously I just took another look to see if I was being harsh. no way. the picture on the bottom is hideous of me! Bad, bad, bad angle. Please post something flattering of me before I die of sheer embarassment!!!

Chelsea said...

You have such a cute family! Your sister does not look fat in that picture by the way. If she wants to know what fat looks like... visit my blog!!