November 1, 2008

Gardner Village

We went to go see the witches at Gardner Village, it's a fun little tradition, wait isn't it everybody's tradition?! I went a couple of weeks ago with my sister and her kids and had a fabulous time although it was so HOT!! The kids loved having a picnic and looking at how funny the witches are.



Me and my little lady!!



SISTERS



Rochelle's kids love Aleah!! They always sing "I see you I see you hiding behind the chair I see you I see you what are you doing there." I love seeing them sing to her they are so cute!!



Last week Jeff and I went to go see the witches as a family. Aleah loves being outside, it has been so beautiful this fall we have done many fall activites. What am I going to do when it starts to snow!!






We got doughnuts while we were there and she loved to lick them, it was pretty cute. The picture didn't turn out that great, but I had to capture the moment. Oh the joy!!

1 comment: