December 28, 2008

SANTA

Last week Jeff's family had Santa come to visit, they do this every year. I was so excited to have Aleah sit on his lap. We were all taking bets to see how hard she would cry, and on top of everything she was so tried. All of the other families went first Aleah was last, I knew she was going to scream. Oh, no Aleah loved Santa!! She was so good to sit on his lap. She loved touching his beard. Santa even tried to give her a candy cane and she just wanted to hold on to his beard(just don't pull to hard).





Jeff and I got to sit on Santa's lap. We all love to tell Santa what we want and our favorite Christmas memory. Jeff and I love spending time with family during the holidays.




We love this tradition and can't want for years to come. Hopefully Aleah loves it next year!!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

What a sweet deal! Did Santa bring you what you asked for?

Chelsea said...

You look so cute in that picture!