December 10, 2008

SEVEN MONTHS

I can't believe my little gal is seven months!! She is such a dolly, we just love watching her personality. She is pretty funny. Things that Aleah is doing..

* Talking all the time... wait screaming all the time.
* She loves looking at herself in the mirror. She must be thinking she is pretty cute.
*Rolling EVERYWHERE and sitting up.
*She loves squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, peaches, and vanilla yogurt. Yes I will give her some of my yogurt. She loves it!!
*Stranger Danger. She doesn't like other poeple holding her. Loves her mamma and daddy

We just love our little girl!! It is so fun to see her grow.





She loves this little rattle, it is her favorite toy. Thanks to Jeff's boss!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Love that girl with all her chub and eyelashes that reach to the moon!

Chelsea said...

Yep, Cade is such a sucker for those eyelashes :)

Crystal said...

She is adorable. I can't believer she is already 7 months. You have a cute little family. Happy Holidays.