February 15, 2009

xoxo



We have had quite a week, poor little girl has been sick. She has had a double ear infection, an eye infection, a runny nose, a cough, diarrhea, and her first tooth finally broke through. The poor girl has had a rough week, she was a great baby for being sick still sleeping through the night and she just wanted to cuddle during the day, which me and Jeff loved. (Aleah isn't a cuddly baby.) She is doing much better today.




Despite Aleah being sick, Valentine's Day was not ruined. We went to Kneaders for breakfast with some friends. I have never been there for breakfast. It was so YUMMY!! Jeff and I went to a movie in the afternoon. It was a great day!! Aleah got a cute little bracelet and puffs(her favorite treat) from cupid. Of course, Jeff was so good to me. It was nice to spend the day spoiling your loved ones. Jeff and Aleah are so great I love them so much !!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh little honey!! I love the red under her nose because it has been wiped so much...I am glad that she is feeling better. Great family picture, everyone looks darling!

Kurt and Katie Rowley said...

Oh, I hope she gets feeling better! She is the cutest little thing! I can't believe she had so much going on at once!

rochelle said...

I just noticed her shoes! I love them. I can't wait for Sadie to wear her's. Aleah looks so cute. I can't stand it! What a little sweetie.