March 5, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter....

I always seem to post about Aleah and Jeff or just Aleah. But this post is all about me and Aleah. Oh how I love this gal!! Having a girl is so much fun. I'm always playing dress up with Aleah, I love finding her the cutest stuff. I have been looking for new Sunday clothes for awhile for me and haven't found anything, but you better believe Aleah has enough. It is so much fun to buy clothes for her. I love Aleah and all the girl stuff we do together.



My mom painted our toes last night, the BEST toes painter ever. Thanks Mom!!
P.S. Don't you love Aleah's chubby legs, so cute!!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is too cute. I want a girl.

Jenni said...

love that gaydene!

rochelle said...

I can't wait until Sadie can get her toes painted. That is a really cute picture...you should frame it.

shanni said...

I love this picture! It would make thee cutest scrapbook page! Her little chunky legs make me want to squeeze them!