Aleah got some great stuff for her first birthday. She got a wagon, swim stuff, pajammas, shoes, and lots of books. She loves to look at books. Her are some pictures of her opening presents...
After opening every present she would clap or do the indian yell. She was putting on a show. She knew she was the star!!
I made a giant cupcake for Aleah and I was so excited about it I forgot to spray it with pam so it didn't turn out like I would have liked. But Aleah didn't care we gave her her cake and she was sure a little lady about it. Aleah didn't like getting her hands dirty.
We all song happy birthday to her. She loves it when we sing to her and of course I started crying. I just can't believe I have a ONE year old. She is sure a joy in our life. Love you Aleah!!
2 comments:
Her outfit is so cute, I am super impressed. I also LOVE the celebrate sign you had hanging up, how crafty!
wow, how time does fly... I still cant believe u guys have a one yr old!
Post a Comment