September 15, 2009

GIRLS CAMP 2009

We had a great time at girls camp this year. It was just our ward girls camp, so we decided to go somewhere nice and close. Well it was a good thing we were close, because it was the first time that I was away from Aleah. She got a fever the last night we were there and just needed her mommy...ok I needed her more then she needed me. We had a small group of girls, but we had lots of fun.




Our cute little girls!!!




All of us!!! Our camp leader was amazing and came up with the cutest stuff for our boot camp theme.



I don't think I have ever laughed so hard...the leaders had to put a skit together out of a bag that had two things to use. Well after hours of trying to do something fun with two ideas we cheated a little and got some of our own stuff. We had four leaders involved, two sitting on the table and then two behind the other. I sat behind the table and I put my arms through Chelsea's jacket and put make up on her and tried to do her hair. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen after we were done. Girls Camp was great this year. I love making those kind of memories.

No comments: