My mom had a Valentine's party for the grandkids, they decorated cookies. At first Aleah was so shy like always, but once I showed her how to do it. She loved it!!
Aleah eating her cereal, and yes she does have a shower cap on. She loves feeding herself and will get a little messy at times. So I put on a shower cap so we don't have to wash her hair after every meal.
Some other things Aleah is doing...
She doesn't like nursery so much, but she does love one of her teachers, Carly. Aleah will ask about her all the time. After Sunday we will go pick her up from nursery and ask her all about what she did. She will tell us, "I cried" and colored and read books and cried and sang sunbeam and had a snack and cried.
Well good job Aleah you can remember what you did in nursery.
Aleah loves her letters and numbers. She knows all her letters, and up to 12 in her numbers. She loves to color and always wants us to write her numbers and letters on every paper she has.
Her favorite shows these days are Barney and Elmo.
Aleah loves her books and 95% of them she has memorized or at least part of them. I'm thinking we need new books.
Her favorite toys are Elmo, dolly, blankets, and blocks. She loves wrapping her dollies or elmo in the blankets or laying them on pilliows. Her and I will play with her blocks and she loves when I build big towers.
Her favorite songs are: sunbeam, I love you, twinkle, monkeys, head and shoulders, bumble bee, ring around the rosey, If you are happy, snowman, and itsy bitsy spider.
These days Aleah loves to say "HI" to everything. She will see a school bus and say "Hi bus" or when we see our house she will say "Hi House" or "Hi Sunshine". It's very cute.
She loves to play Elmo games on the computer. Who would have thought a 22 month old would already like to play computer games?
We love you Aleah, you make everyday a fun filled memory.
5 comments:
Okay, she is so cute. Isn't this age just the cutest? I love toddlerhood, it is just so adorable!
love that crazy aleah!!!
I am cracking up over the shower cap. I may have to borrow that idea for Sadie!
You're either making me look forward to it for my little girl, or miss it from my little boy...I can't decide. Such a fun age!
Yay I found your blog! I just wanted to say hello! Thanks again for doing my hair when I came to Utah!!! You are the best.
Post a Comment