September 21, 2010

Boden the man

I really can't believe that Boden is four months old. Looking back to where he started and now, you would never think he was the same baby. When he was born he weighed 5lbs. 13ozs. and was in the 3rd precentile and now at his four month appointment he weighs..wait.. drum roll please... 17lbs 5ozs. He is in the 89th precentale.

HOLY COW!!!

Boden is sure a great baby now. His first summer has been a little nerve racking. He has had FIVE colds, with one being RSV, and another being a double ear infection. I'm not looking forward to the fall or winter time. Our little man is still not sleeping through the night and gets up about twice still. But we still love our little guy. He loves watching Aleah play and loves to smile at us. I love watching Aleah and Boden with each other, they truly love each other and Aleah is a good big sister.

Each month I have taken a picture with Boden's monkey to see how big he has gotten...

One month old



two months old



three months old




four months old



Boden is such a chunky little guy!! Aleah calls him Boden man Boden man if he can't do it no one can!! I wonder were she learned that.

Here are some other pictures over the last couple of months...



Boden and Aleah taking there first bath together. He didn't like it so much.



The little sleeping baby, this was one of the many times he was sick and would lay with us in the morning.



Our UTAH MAN!!! This shirt is six months and we though it would fit him through the season, well it is the first game and we could barely get it on him.




Our little Chubby man

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh--he is so cute. I just want to scoop him up and hug him!

Kurt and Katie Rowley said...

Your kids are so adorable! I LOVE the Ute shirt! I am so glad that he is growing well! Let's hope his health is better through the fall and winter!

rochelle said...

Fun post!!! Boden is so cute and chunky!!! I love him!