January 5, 2011

A visit from Santa

Every year Jeff's family has a little special visit from....Santa!!! All the kids get to sit on Santa's lap, there are so many kids in Jeff's family that it takes quite a while. Aleah didn't want anything to do with Santa and didn't want to sit on his lap. I was trying my hardest to have her see that all the other kids were doing it(because that is what you want to teach your kids.)She still didn't want to and I was not going to make her. It was almost her turn and I was eating some M&M's, she wanted some I told her she has to sit on Santa's lap...she walked right up and sat on his lap and when he said, what do you want for Christmas? Aleah said M&M's!!! She is so silly.





Mr. Boden sitting on Santa's lap. He didn't mind Santa, but he loved the sucker Santa gave him.







Jeff and I sitting on Santa's lap.



My two cute kiddos sitting on Santa's lap.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Love seeing these new posts of your family! Your kids are adorable and you look fabulous!