October 28, 2007

Catch up!

This last couple of months have been crazy. First, I'm pregnant! I am due in May, and Jeff and I are very exicted. I have been so sick, I went to the doctor last wednesday, he gave me Zofren. Hello I'm a new person I can actually get up and do stuff and not run to the toilet or get my throw up bag out. I'm now 12 weeks so hopefully I start feeling better. Jeff has been very busy with work. He got a new job, he is a manager at Fidelity. He is studing to take the series 9/10. So, I go to bed early, and he will stay up and study or play starcraft.(lol) A couple of weeks ago we went to Newport Beach it was so nice to relax. We stayed at the Marriott Newport Villas, It was so beautiful. It was great to just shop, and relax.

2 comments:

The Balls said...

Oh my gosh, you are the cutest couple EVER! We totally love you and had a great time with you guys! Your blog is adoreable, just wait until you have your baby and then it will be full of baby pics! We are SOOOOO excited for you! Congrats guys!

Joy said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. Zofran has saved my life...twice! It is the miracle drug. I am really excited for you guys. May will be here before you know it! I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl!