


I am so happy Halloween is over. Ever since I was little I have always hated Halloween, maybe because I had lame costumes, or because I hate to be scared. This year was different. My mom and dad had a Vick Halloween party on monday night. She told us we all had to dress up. What? I was dreading it, what was I going to be? Finally, Jeff and I put on our running clothes and went as joggers! I know not very exicting, but for me it was a lot, because I hate Halloween. We had a great time, my mom and Rochelle made homemede soups. We played musical chairs, and had a pinata. The kids looked so cute in their costumes. My mom and dad even dressed up, my mom was a dancer and wore my dance costume I wore in 8th grade. It was great! Maybe Halloween is not so bad after all.
3 comments:
love the pics!!! Wish we could have been there. can't wait to see you!!!
You don't like Halloween? How are we even friends? :) I think you look really cute!
Hollie!!! Its Lizz! I'm so glad I found your blog, I have been wondering how you've been! Joy told me you were prego... Congrats!!! Halloween will be more fun once you have a little on! :) Anyway, wanted to say hello!
Post a Comment