February 5, 2008

All about me...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45 the baby was hungry.

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds

3. Last movie you saw in the theater? National Treasure

4. What is your favorite TV show? America's Next Top Model, Grey's Anatomy, and The Hills

5. What did you have for breakfast? Waffles and hot chocolate

6. What is your middle name? Nicole

7. What food do you dislike? Right now chicken, and veggies

8. What is your favorite CD right now? Carrie Underwood

9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Pilot, I love it!

10. Favorite sandwich? Asiago bagel with turkey

11. What characteristics do you dispise? Dishonesty

12. Favorite item of clothing? Lounge outfits

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would you go? Somewhere sunny and some place that has a MAC store

14. What color is your bathroom? Chocolate brown, celery green, and cream

15. Favorite brand of clothes? Express, brass plum, and layers, forever 21

16. Where would you retire? Close to my family and the sun

17. Most memorable birthday? Last year Jeff threw me a surprise party!

18. Favorite sports to watch? Basketball

19. Furthest place you are sending this? Jenni in Kentucky

20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? Everyone

21. Person you expect to send this back first? Everyone

22. Favorite saying? "My bum" and "poopie legs"

23. When is your birthday? April 16th

24.Are you a morning person or night? Night, but right now I go to bed early and get up late.

25. What is your shoes size? 9

26. Pets? Yes, sometimes we watch Maggie the dog.

27. What did you want to be when you were little? A hairdresser, or Miss America

28. What are you today? Pregnant, a hairdresser, and wife

29. What is your favorite candy? Watermelon bubble gum, junior mints

30. Your favorite flower? gerber daisy, and hot pink roses

31. What is a day on the calendar you look forward to? My birthday it is my favorite holiday, and May 7th which is my babies due date.

32. What are you listening to right now? Jeff making up songs about me and the baby

33. What is the last thing you ate? Frozen yogurt for Maverick. THE BEST!!

34. Do you wish on stars? Yes

35. If you were a canyon, what color would you be? HOT pink

36. What is your pet peeve? Bad hair

37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom

38. Do you like the people you are sending this to? Oh, yes

39. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke

40. Favorite restaurant? The Italian Village, and P.F. Changs

41. Hair Color? Fade Coffee Bean, Carmel, and Hazelnut I need my hair done. It has been seven weeks.

42. Favorite day of the year? My birthday!!

43. What was your favorite toy as a child? My little ponys

44. Summer or Winter? Both, I love the season change, but I definately ready for summer.

45. Hugs or kisses? Hugs, I hate kissing people besides Jeff.

46. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate

47. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I want everyone to post it on their blog.

48. When was the last time you cried? Sunday! I had a leg cramp.

49. What is under your bed? Summer clothes

50. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My mom and sisters

51. What did you do last night? Went to FHE/Jeff's sunday school meeting

52. Favorite smells? Hilary Duff with love, Apple Cinnamon, Baby lotion, and a clean house.

53. What are you afraid of? Falling down the stairs, and Jeff getting hurt

54. How many keys are on your key ring? I have no idea...four

55. How many years at your current job? Five in May

56. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

57. How many states have you lived in? One, Utah

58. Do you make friends easily? Yes

HAHAHA.... Ro you didn't think I would get this done. Well, I hope you enjoy!!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

look at you, you little blog updater!

rochelle said...

I disagree with #45...you smother my kids with kisses all the time! I can't wait to do the same to your little one. Love ya!

Marcie said...

I totally checked your registry and I am so impressed, it is such an overwhelming thing to do. You still need to let me know what day you want to do the shower! We'll chat soon.

Michelle said...

love the list. so fun to see all the things that make you - you!!!

ps I am loving my eyebrows. The first thing Dave said was "Holy cow I had no idea you had so many eyebrows!" And Hailey took one look at me and said "they did something different to your face" she just couldn't figure it out:) Thanks again!!!

Joy said...

Do you love love your Pilot? I LOVE mine!!!