Here is a picture of me at 6 months! What do you think?? Yeah I thought the same thing. I am starting to get uncomfortable at night, and my legs are starting to ache more and more. Lucky me! Just a few nights ago I woke up screaming and Jeff was so scared he jumped out of bed....poor guy! I had a charlie horse or leg cramp!! Wow, talk about pain. I have never experienced pain like that before. Does anyone have any suggestions? Someone told me to put soap at the edge of my bed. So I haven't tried that yet but if I get more cramps like that I will do it. I go to my Doctors again on Wednesday and we shall see if he has any suggestions. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:
you are too cute! you look so skinny in the legs and booty. Your belly is so cute and small. I can't wait for this cute baby to get here so I can smother her in kisses. I love you!
cute cute cute!!! My belly looks like it is carrying 5 babies compared to your cute smallness!! 3 months to go!
You look adoreable!! I have to tell you though...the leg cramp thing. It usually happens when you stretch in your sleep so you dont know you are doing it, but if you flex your foot when you stretch instead of point it, I PROMISE you wont get a charlie horse. It has something to do with the way your muscles work. And lastly, of course keep drinking lots of water. That helps too!! Good luck :)
You are one hot mamma! I hate to warn you but once you hit 30 weeks you will think you are so close to being done and then....it keeps going and the aches and pains just keep on coming. Man aren't I the bearer of good news? haha. You wouldn't know that I just had a baby, would you? ;) Anyway, sending you happy health vibes. Oh, and take a Tylenol before bed, that helped my leg cramps for the most part.
Post a Comment