April 6, 2008

Another GREAT shower...

On Thursday my good friend Marcie, threw me a ward/friends shower. It turned out so great!! We had yummiest chocolate covered strawberries ever!! I Love them. Jeff and I are so blessed to have such great people in our lives. I grew up in such an amazing home ward, and I'm so grateful to have their support in my life. Thank you so much Marcie for throwing the shower, it turned out prefect. Love ya!



Here is a picture of Ashley and I. We have been friends forever!!



So, I have about four and half weeks left. I'm starting to see my doctor every week. I went in on Thursday he checked me and I'm sad to report I was nothing:( I hope next time I go in I'm at least a half a cenimeter or something. Let's hope!!

5 comments:

Joy said...

I am SO sad that was not in town for it!!! I do have something to give you when I come next week. May I just say you are looking fab. Are you ready for that baby to come yet? (that's totally sarcastic. I know that last month is a killer for everyone, hehe)

Jenni said...

glad that it was fun!! Cute little belly :)

Holly said...

I bet you got some good stuff. I still have your present & I promise to get it to you soon!!

shanni said...

I love seeing your belly, now that it's finally poking out:P If you ever need a babysitter, I'm the best in town --Aunt Shannon is the favorite!

(By the way, I finally 'completed' the tag from forever ago. Thank you very much. So if you want to go check it out, it's posted)

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! I am so glad that I found your blog! My mom did not tell me you were expecting! I would love to keep in touch. My blog is private but you can email me at artichokendj@yahoo.com so we can stay in touch! You look sooo beautiful!
Love Natalie Johnson (Tillmann)