A couple of weeks ago, my ward threw me a great shower. I wanted to post how wonderful it turned out. Liz made this darling diaper cake, I loved how girly and cute it is. Thanks so much! The food was so delicious!! Thanks so much Chelsea, Rebecca, Shari, and Kristi. You girls are great! Jeff and I are so blessed to live where we are. We have such great neighbors and friends. So thanks so much to everybody, you all are wonderful.
In other news, I'm happy to report that I'm now dialated to a "ONE" and 75% effaced. I say that I'm happy to report this because for the last three doctors appointments I have been nothing!! So, I was happy to be dialated to a one...I have a long way to go :)
8 comments:
YAHOO FOR YOU!!!! That is great that you are effaced 75% and to a 1. I can't wait for you to have a baby, you are going to be a awesome mom, and have so so so much fun!
Adorable cake!!! I'm glad you've had lots of fun showers!
What a darling cake!!! I am excited for you to have your baby. I wish you all the best in the weeks to come.
That is so great!!! I can't believe that you are going to a Mom soon! That is so exciting! I love our ward too. We have such awesome neighbors and friends!
That is so great!!! I can't believe that you are going to a Mom soon! That is so exciting! I love our ward too. We have such awesome neighbors and friends!
OOps sorry I clicked it twice!! Must have been important right!
Hey!! Did you remember to pack your 'focal point' toy in your hospital bags? You'd better get one.. you're running out of time :)
That diaper cake is probably the cutest one I have ever seen! I saw one last night at the olive garden...there was a shower going on there and I told my mom I hope I get a diaper cake. Weird the stuff we want!!! Cant wait to see pics of your little one!!!
Post a Comment