Aleah Nicole was born on Saturday May 3. We are so exicted she is here. She weighed 7lbs. and was 20 inches long. She is a beautiful little girl. Jeff and I can't believe she is finally here. We are so lucky to have her in our family!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so thrilled for you guys. :) Okay, so, this is kind of spooky but I was just sitting here thinking, I wonder if Holly had her baby yet, and then BOOM! Here she is! Second, she is the same weight and length as Rachel was. AWWWWWW. What a doll. She is gorgeous. I can't wait to see her when I come visit in July!! :)
I am so excited for you!! Congrats girl!!! There is nothing in the world the becoming a mother for the first time, enjoy every second!! I wish you the very best and lots of SLeeP!!!
I am so excited for you guys! I want to come over and see her. I hope things are going well and if there is anything I can do for you let me know. Beautiful Girl!
Congratulations you guys! I too cannot wait to meet her. I can't even imagine how amazing it is to hold Aleah in your arms. You guys are going to be such wonderful parents. Hollie-please let me know if you need ANYTHING!!
13 comments:
She is so so so adorable, I can't wait to see her in person. I hope you are feeling well. Let me know if you need anything.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so thrilled for you guys. :) Okay, so, this is kind of spooky but I was just sitting here thinking, I wonder if Holly had her baby yet, and then BOOM! Here she is! Second, she is the same weight and length as Rachel was. AWWWWWW. What a doll. She is gorgeous. I can't wait to see her when I come visit in July!! :)
I am so excited for you!! Congrats girl!!! There is nothing in the world the becoming a mother for the first time, enjoy every second!! I wish you the very best and lots of SLeeP!!!
Beautiful baby! I am so excited to meet her! Congrats!
what a cutie! I can't wait to come over and hold her again. Super cute pictures!
You guys did great!! She's so sweet! We will come over and visit as soon as we are ALL well again!
She is so beautiful! Congrats! It is so crazy that all my cute childhood friends are having babies of their own!
I am so excited for you guys! I want to come over and see her. I hope things are going well and if there is anything I can do for you let me know. Beautiful Girl!
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her!
Yeah!! I'm so happy for you!! I'm really jealous too! She is so beautiful :) Congrats.
Congratulations you guys! I too cannot wait to meet her. I can't even imagine how amazing it is to hold Aleah in your arms. You guys are going to be such wonderful parents. Hollie-please let me know if you need ANYTHING!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for the both of you. She is so CUTE and I can't wait to meet her. Please let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment