June 15, 2008

Just a good daddy...

We had a great Father's Day, we were able to go see both of our dads. We are so glad we had such great dads in our lives. Jeff is such a great dad! Aleah is so blessed to have him in her life. As I have seen Jeff these last six weeks, love Aleah and care for her, I'm so happy he loves being a daddy. She is definitly going to be a daddy's girl!! These are some for my favorite pictures of them together. Happy Father's Day Honey!













9 comments:

WareHouse said...

I don't thing Jeff likes her very much! What a good dad!

Joy said...

awwww I can't wait to see her. Go, Jeff, on being a good dad.

Jenni said...

sooo cute!!!

Marjorie said...

Your family is adorable. I would love to hear any updates about you and your family. Your daughter is soooooooooooooooo precious.

Marjorie Mears

rochelle said...

oh so cute! I love the last picture of her looking at the camera and Jeff kissing her. what a little daddy's girl.

Christiansen's said...

What fun pictures of the two of them. She is so beautiful, I am so excited for all the fun memories you guys will be making with her.

Villarreal's said...

Jeff really is a great dad... I mentioned that to Eric the other day when we were coming back from your house. Natalia has so much fun with you and I know your little girl will too!

Unknown said...

Natalia is going to miss coming over and stealing your cookies. Thanks for being GREAT neighbors and firends!

Ashlii Brooke said...

Jeff and Holl - Your baby is gorgeous!! I could just eat her up. I really want to stay in touch here is my email add - a_star48@hotmail.com :)