Invite me. I read all your new posts and I love her! I wish I could hold her. :( Keep the pictures coming!
gogobot3@msn.comclaire_BA@hotmail.comWe work with your hubby and would love to see your cute child.Melissa & Claire
I'd sure love to keep in with your cute little family!merrittbadge@gmail.com
Of course invite me!!! my e-mail is shari_bari@hotmail.com.P.S. I love Aleah, she is so darn cute!! Also, lets get together soon and play!
Invite me! artichokendj@yahoo.com!
RebeccaLChristiansen@yahoo.com
Aleah is adorable! I would love to keep reading the blog. I miss working with Jeff! Hope all is well with you both.Megan.Parr@gmail.com
Hello! We so want to be on your list, sign us up! balltrain@hotmail.comYou guys look great and so happy! What a cute family!
PLease add me!!wecanallshare@hotmail.comhttp://martothetha.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Invite me. I read all your new posts and I love her! I wish I could hold her. :( Keep the pictures coming!
gogobot3@msn.com
claire_BA@hotmail.com
We work with your hubby and would love to see your cute child.
Melissa & Claire
I'd sure love to keep in with your cute little family!
merrittbadge@gmail.com
Of course invite me!!! my e-mail is shari_bari@hotmail.com.
P.S. I love Aleah, she is so darn cute!! Also, lets get together soon and play!
Invite me! artichokendj@yahoo.com!
RebeccaLChristiansen@yahoo.com
Aleah is adorable! I would love to keep reading the blog. I miss working with Jeff! Hope all is well with you both.
Megan.Parr@gmail.com
Hello! We so want to be on your list, sign us up! balltrain@hotmail.com
You guys look great and so happy! What a cute family!
PLease add me!!
wecanallshare@hotmail.com
http://martothetha.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment