July 31, 2008

KIDS WILL BE KIDS...

I'm so exicted, my sister and her family are in town. We love hanging out with them when they are here. Jenni's kids love uncle Jeff!! Last Saturday, my dad bought this HUGE water slide, so while Jeff and my Dad were getting it all set up, the kids got pretty excited!! My sister went to go get Parker's swim suit and he was just too exicted to go down that slide so he took his clothes off right there. Jeff would have done the same if he could but I rushed in and got him a swimsuit and Jeff and the kids started going down the slide. I think the biggest kid of all was Jeff.





All the crazy kids!!

1 comment:

Christiansen's said...

Holy cow, I want a slide like that. That beats every slip'n slide I had growing up. That is so cool.