August 3, 2008

Three months old

Aleah was born three months ago today, she is getting so BIG!! My nephew wanted to know how much she weighed so he got on the scale and then took Aleah on the scale she was about 13 pounds. She is growing up so fast!! Aleah did alot of exicting things his month...



She met her cousin Macy for the first time. Macy is three weeks older than Aleah, but Aleah is definately chunkier!!



The ladies kicking and playing.



Although, Aleah isn't sleeping in her crib at night she is taking naps, baby step lets do one thing at a time. Next month sleeping in the crib at night, maybe??!!



Aleah has so many cousins that love her and always what to hold her. She is such a lucky lady.



Here is a picture of her cousin Ryan, he is six weeks younger than her. She doesn't look very happy here, she is probably thinking I don't want to play with a boy!!



Stinkeah has pooped through a lot of outfits this month, it makes her mother crazy and her dad thinks it is funny!!



Oh how I love the baby girl!!

5 comments:

MerrittBadges said...

What fun pictures! She'll only get more and more fun as time goes on! Thanks for sharing!

Villarreal's said...

oh sick! blow outs... I completely forgot all about those! Ugh, that is something Eric and I will have to be taking care of soon. Babies are so cute, but they sure do come with their bundle of fun stuff to deal with!

Anonymous said...

My mom is sooo glad that you are back doing hair! Cute babies!

Michelle said...

Hollie
I guess I just assumed that you had already gone private. I loved catching up on your blog. Your baby is A-dorable! It was good to see you the other day, even if it was just for a second.

Chelsea said...

We love Aleah! She is such a cuttie. Oh, by the way, Cade is back in our room now :)... and I love it. I love those sunglasses!