August 10, 2008

Tagged by Jenni...

Ten years ago
1. Getting really to start high school.
2. Dancing
3. Wishing my sister wouldn't go on a mission
4. Having a huge crush on... well we won't mention his name
5. My mom says being a brat!! Thanks

Tomorrow's to do list...
1. Go to the Bank
2. Laundry
3. Make a dessert for family home evening
4. Costco
5. Maybe take a nap ;)

Place I have lived this is a long one...
1. Sandy
2. Herriman

If I were a millionaire
1. I would buy my husband the best truck ever!!
2. I would give my sister ten little girls
3. I would take my whole family to Germany so we could see where my dad was raised
4. I would have someone fill up my gas every week
5. I'm with Jenni, I wouldn't spoil my kids

Snacks I love
1. Chips and salsa
2. Brownie bites
3. String cheese
4. Grapes
5. French vanilla yogurt with granola in it

I tag Chelsea Murphy, Liz Merrit, and Rachel Ball

3 comments:

MerrittBadges said...

Thanks Hollie. I've never been tagged before, and I got to see how old and practical I've become. Your answers were fun to read. I love to see your cute family grow up! You're a great mom!

The Balls said...

I'll do it, but I am lazy and it may take me a few days. Interesting fun facts. By the way, I love my hair. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I have a question. Do you or Ashley keep in touch with Crystal? I remember going to her wedding and then that was it. I am so curious to what she is up too!