1. She is smiling at us all the time, oh how it melts my heart.
2. Giggling at Jeff, yes just at Jeff!! Last monday Jeff was making her laugh so hard. All day tuesday I was trying everything I could to make her laugh but nothing, Jeff comes home for work and says Hi to her she just starts laughing and smiling. One day she will laugh at her mamma.
3. She loves looking at herself in the mirror. She must think she is pretty cute!
4. Aleah makes so much noise now, in the car she is always talking to herself and blowing bubbles.
5. She is starting to roll over. The first time she did it I screamed and it scared her pretty bad. I was so shocked I had a baby old enough to do that.
6. She is starting to realize people that are familiar to her. She loves her grandpas!!
7. Loves playing with toys and putting everything in her mouth. Her favorite things are her toy rings and having her blanket up by her face.
8. Outside is her favorite place to be, we just got her umbrella stroller out. She enjoys taking walks in it.
9. Oh, she loves her thumb! She won't take a binki, we will try to give her one and she acts like she is coughing on it. When I go check on her in the middle of the night she is sucking on her thumb.
10. I saved the best for last...she is now sleeping in her crib!! No more sleeping in her bassinet in our room. She is such a good sleeper, she goes to bed at 9:30 or 10:00 and gets up at 7:00, and eats then goes back to bed till 8:30 or 9:00. I'm in heaven.
We are so blessed to have her in our life. Sometimes I will just be looking at her and think she can't get any cuter!! We love her so much.
8 comments:
Wow those four months have gone by fast. It is always fun when they do new things, she is adorable.
One day she will laugh at you. Let's hope it is in a good way and not, "Oh, Mom, you are so weird!" way!
She is so stinkin cute!! You guys are the luckiest!!
What a cute little thing! Just love to see her. As for laughing...maybe its good she laughs at Jeff...you never know why children laugh at adults. And I must say YIPEE!!! There is another thumb sucker out there! Both my kids rejected binkis. Not a bad thing when you can't find them. Make sure you keep them though. They become a great toy later on! You've got a realy sweet girl!
What a peanut, we miss her sooo much (and you and jeff too!)
baby peanut butta! she is so cute! I love her....
She is spoiled :P
But how can you not spoil her, she is such a cute little chunk!
We just love her!
What a cutie. We love Aleah. I love the picture of her sucking her thumb. Will you please teach Cade how to sleep through the night?!
Post a Comment