September 12, 2008

Back to School...shopping!!

I love this time of year. I always try to convince Jeff that I need to go back to school shopping. He usually thinks I'm crazy and tells me no way, but I always seem to find a way. Now it is even better because the baby and I can go shopping and Jeff has a hard time saying no to his little girl. Some of the other things I love about Fall:

* The cooler weather and pretty fall leaves

* Walks in the morning

* Our annual trip up to Snowbird

* General Conference in pajamas

* Yummy cheese potato soup with a bread bowl

* All of the season premier's

* Jackets, Jeans, sweaters, boots... I could go on and on.

Oh, how I love fall and love that comes with it. Happy Fall!!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I haven't quite convinced Russ that I need a back to school wardrobe. Maybe Aleah could work on Russell for me :)

Holly said...

I second all of that! I LOVE FALL!!

Villarreal's said...

Me too! I love, love, LOVE fall! It is absolutely the best time of the year!!! I need to talk my husband into back to school shopping too!

Jenni said...

you're funny, I sure love you!

Martha said...

I love that I don't have a husband to convince I need a fall wardrobe. Ha ha! One of the very few joys of being single.

Anonymous said...

You are my kind of girl! I agree with everything you said! I always ask Logan if I can go back to school shopping and says no! I guess I need a little one to go!

seaturkey said...

Only Hollie gets back to school shopping