September 23, 2008

as BRIGHT as they come



This one is for Jeff!! Aleah loves her Daddy. Jeff is as a great dad and husband, sometimes you don't know how good you have it. Thanks babe for loving us and always taking care of us. Some things I love about Jeff:

-He always baths Aleah
-He kisses me when he comes home from work
-He puts gas in my car all the time
-He is always willing to vacuum
-He randomly writes me love notes
-He is a proud papa
-He loves to cuddle with Aleah
-He ALWAYS drives when we are together
-He loves his girls
-He always supports me
-He likes clean cars
-He is the BEST at ironing
-We love to race each other
-He is such a peacemaker
-He always calls to see how the baby is doing
-He loves sweet candy and root beer floats

Oh honey I just love you so much!!

2 comments:

rochelle said...

you do have great husband! We love Jeff. Way to go Daddy!

Martha said...

Awesome! I am sure he thinks you are pretty great, too.