Jeff and I decided a couple of weeks ago we needed to do a family day. We ended up going to this darling pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins for our family. Let me just tell you we had a great time and will do it every year. It is so fun to start great traditions with our family. I know it is a little early to start getting pumpkins, but we were glad we did it early after the SNOW that hit us this weekend. Here are some pictures of our first annual pickin' pumpkins tradition...



They have about 20 tractors lined up that you could get your picture taken. So cute!! They also had a wagon full of pumpkins that you can take pictures on, and a crazy corn maze for the kids.

Our little family of pumpkins

We ended the day with dinner at The IV. We LOVE this place. This is Aleah's first time in a high chair, she quite enjoyed herself. She is getting so BIG!!
3 comments:
cute pictures, we love the pumpkin patch!
So cute. I love the picture of her sitting in all of the pumkins. Good call on going early! We're waiting for the snow to melt, then we're there! :)
That looks like it was so much fun! Hollie, I love your hair!!! We need to get together, I know I say that all the time but we do! Those pictures are way cute by the way!
Post a Comment