October 5, 2008

snowbird

We went up to Snowbird last weekend, my family has a time share up there. We always go up during the Oktoberfest. It is always great to walk around and have some good family time. My mom was so nice to watch the baby while Jeff and I went swimming, it was great to have a break. Sunday we went to church up there, they have a sweet little service it was nice to go to church up there although Aleah woke up with a horrible cold. I wanted to get family pictures taken outside with the amazing fall colors, but she was not having it so we got a great family picture in the elevator. I guess we will have to try next year. I love the memories we make up at Snowbird.





So fun to take silly pictures!!



I love this picture! I was making her laugh so hard. How I love this little girl.



All day Sunday we just played games, Uno, Scum, Blink.. you name it we played it all over and over and over agian. We always have a great time with family.



Our great family photo in the elevator, I guess it doesn't manner where you take them as long as you take them, right??!!



Aleah is such an outdoor girl. She loves being outside!! Jeff loved swinging with her and she could have sat there forever.

4 comments:

Villarreal's said...

She is a DOLL! She keeps getting more and more adorable! I love the pic with her mouth open and of you guys in the elevator. Sometimes those are the best pics... the ones that mean the most! love u guys!

Jenni said...

Actually, that family picture in the elevator is super cute of you!!! Missed you this year, but make room for us next year!

Martha said...

So much fun!!

adrianne said...

Cute family picture. I can't believe how big Aleah is getting!