April 13, 2009

easter

This Easter was quite an interesting one. We went to my parents house Saturday for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. It was nice and a little bit rainy. I was happy we did my family on Saturday so Jeff could be there, since he now works on Sunday. Aleah had a great time finding Easter eggs. She didn't care what was inside, she just loved to shake them. Here are all the kids ready for the Easter egg hunt...



Aleah finding her eggs...







Easter morning I got up early so that Aleah and I could be on time for church. The night before I layed our clothes out and made sure my lesson was ready to go. Oh yes I had to teach and watch Aleah all at the same time. Luckily my good friend helped with Aleah while I taught my lesson. Thanks Becky!!! About five minutes before church I was ready to get Aleah dressed...WHAT I couldn't even button her dress up, it didn't fit!! That's what happens when you buy a dress a year earlier and your baby happens to be a little chubby!! I just grabbed another dress and we were off. We got to church a half hour late, Aleah was tired, hungry, and didn't feel good. We finally got home and I put her down for a nap and she threw up everywhere. Needless to say we have been sick all week and I didn't even get a picture of her Easter dress.






This is at Jeff's parents house, he was able to meet us there for dinner and the Easter egg hunt. Aleah was feeling a little bit better at this point, Monday was a different story. But we are all feeling better now.

2 comments:

rochelle said...

too funny.....we love that chubby little girl!

Jenni said...

super cute pics...can't wait to hug that girl!