September 22, 2009

aleah...




I can't believe how big Aleah is getting and how much she is learning
everyday.




Aleah loves reading books!! She is pretty good to sit in her room and read books. She loves putting books everywhere...in her dresser, in the pantry, in the pot and pan cabnet, in the tub, in the bathroom drawers.



This little talker, loves the phone!! She always wants to call daddy, boppy, macy, and grandma. She will walk around the house with the phone up to her ear and jiber jaber away. Aleah loves to listen on the phone and tell them what the animals say.



We are so sad to see the summer go, Aleah loves being outside and going for walks!! I really can't believe how much Aleah can say. She is such a great talker some thing she is saying...

Boppy, Mamma, Daddy, May-may(macy), Abby, Parker, Josh, Jenni, Connor, Peyton, Sadie, Shell(Rochelle), Grandma, Ryan, Tom, Jessy, Bekah Bekah(she always says Bekah twice), Cade, Elmo, water, flag, ball, ballon, flower, toes, finger, eyes, hair, belly, ears, amen, outside, pretty, book, blanky, show, tree, table, cup,
plus many more, these are just to name a few.




I love this girl!! She cracks me up. I love hanging out with her and taking care of her everyday. She is my best GIRL!!

3 comments:

rochelle said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She really does crack me up. I didn't know she knew all those names...I need to see a performance. I hope she and Jeff are feeling better.

Villarreal's said...

LOL! Why is it that kids really love phones? Do we really pay that much attention to our phones for our kids to want to mimick our actions! Yikes! She is such an adorable girl!

Hailey said...

I haven't seen you and your family for such a long time. I seriously can't believe how big Aleah is! She is so cute. Your blog is fun to read. Thanks for posting. :)