We went on a quick trip to St.George in October with some friends and had a great time. We ate out, shopped, went to Vegas, and the boys golfed. All in all it was a nice relaxing weekend.
The girls in Vegas at the Cheesecake Factory.
Our favorite little Sophia. She has amazing blue eyes. Aleah loves her!!!
For Halloween Aleah was a bumble bee this year. However she refused to wear her wings and so everyone thought she was a ballerina. She was pretty cute. She loved trick or treating this year. She would go up to the door as say "TEET" for treat. After she would get a treat she would want sit and eat it by the steps. It was fun year.
I have to write about my little girl. I can't believe how big she is getting. Aleah is now 18 months and sure has personality. Jeff and I crack up at some of the things she does and say. She is starting to repeat things we say. We were driving in the car a couple of weeks ago and I was talking to Jeff and instead of calling him by his name I say honey and so Aleah will call him honey sometimes now. She is pretty funny. Another one is where Jeff was watching football and was yelling "GO GO GO" she would turn to the T.V. and yell "GO GO GO" It was hilarious. I just hope she isn't watching the game when he is getting upset and says something he shouldn't. ;-) Just kidding. Love ya Honey.
1 comment:
Gotta love those pumpkins... And such a cute bumblebee!
Post a Comment