March 8, 2010
At work
Aleah is so funny these days. If I ask her where something is she will say "at work." I think she says this because she would ask where Jeff is and I would say at work. Now everything is at work...Where is the school bus? at work. Where are your shoes? at work. Where are your friends? at work. Where are your toys? at work. I always laugh whenever she says this. Speaking of at work, I am so excited that I'm working from home more and more. In January we finally got the bathroom done. So the health inspector and Herriman City could pass me off. Well, I'm finally legal and ready to go. Jeff worked so hard on the bathroom. Thank you so much!! My little shop is open for business!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad you're finally legal....I need my lip waxed.
I'm so happy for you. Working from home will be so great!
Post a Comment